Monday, February 22, 2010

REMINDER

Coming back from Seattle just reminded me that I need to get back on my grind. The dancers there are fucking amazing and so inspiring. From the work ethic, attitude, and skill; it's all really a wake-up call. Sickstylz performed at Kolanie's show Unrated and I'm really glad I was given the opportunity to do so. Thank you Sickstylz, even if we had little disagreements here and there and had very stressful moments; at the end of the day I love you guys. I am really happy that I get to dance with other dancers who are determined and still hungry & humble.
The workshops were AMAZING. DAVID MOORE's class and NICK WILSON's class were by far the best classes I have EVER taken. I'm so glad I got to finally take class after watching their videos on youtube religiously.

I'm glad to be home and I'm really happy I got to see her so soon.
Thanks for coming to see me even if you didn't have your car and some really wack shit went down the night before. It made my day and my lack of sleep was totally worth everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment