Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THANK YOU KARMALOOP


Sooo, there was a contest on twitter a couple days ago 3 $tack$ was up for grabs and 3 runner ups would get 3bills in the form of a code to use on their website. For those of you that follow me on twitter now that I flooded the timeline like a money hungry (or better yet gear hungry) mofo.



And these were only 1/100th of my tweets haha. But thank you to Karmaloop for helping a struggling student/dancer out with fresh new gear. And this is all the free shit I got for my bestfriend, my girl, and myself. SHARE THE WEALTH!
Cheap Monday-The Tight Jean in OD Black
10Deep tee, Tight Jean Cheap Mondays

Harajuku Lovers-The Stack TeeHarajuku Lovers-The Cherry Bomb Cosmetic Case in Zippers
Harajuku lovers tee and make-up bag for my bestfriend Alexis(hopefully she's not reading this-it's for her birthday haha)
Obey-The Bootleg Sweatshirt in Heather GrayBlank Denim-The Knit Denim Skinny W/ Side Zipper
Obey sweater and grey skinnies
*NYC Boutique-The Peek-A-Boo TopHello Kitty Intimates-The Playful Pink Cheeky in Multi
Peek-a-boo top with a variety of hello kitty undies hehehe.

T.I.T.S. (Two In The Shirt)-The Sunny Wifey Tee in BlackObey-The Moonlight Burnout Pocket Tee
And TITS / OBEY tee for my girl<3

I can't wait till I can rock all me new clothes!!!
I LOVE KARMALOOP!


No comments:

Post a Comment